Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kid’s Eye View…Our Family Foundation is a Little Shaky!!!

Hello internet world… I hope you’ve noticed that demo has begun (because if you haven’t you need to get your eyes checked). A new foundation is getting put under our feet. Yes, a new beginning, but I believe my parents are leaving me out of the loop. I mean every time I talk to them about it they say something like “you’re to young to make decisions about the house”or “look on the blog” like i want to make decisions or their mouths are useless. Such as… I didn’t find out we had a building permit until my dad was telling someone else about it, or my mom picked me up from camp at 3 on Friday mentioned nothing. So is it time we got a new family foundation before we start thinking about the new actual foundation?

0 comments: