Sunday, March 21, 2010

400!

This is posting number 400 on the “L” Shaped House Blog. I never imagined the blog would come this far. I remember telling someone in the beginning that I thought there might be as many 250 entries. What started as a vague plan to document the building of our new home has grown into a rather elaborate and lengthy documentary (some have even used the word obsession). Its way too late to stop now and I have both had fun and learned along the way. I sincerely hope that you have also enjoyed it as much as I have!

No posting is complete without a couple of photos…The first is a panoramic view just inside the front door to the house. This seems an appropriate milestone photo.

The second is a panoramic shot of the back side of the house from a spot near the outlet for drains coming from the paver patio outside the basement walk-out doors…The drains have worked perfectly…phew!

0 comments: