Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kid’s Eye View…The Mud Monster!

Hey people of the internet…Helen here…

First things first…I got a haircut and people say it looks cute!

Anyway so…Sonja & I went to the house yesterday. Sonja jumped in the crawlspace and I accidently fell in behind her. My dad would not let us climb up the crawlspace walls so we jumped in the hole and started walking out “the way of doom” (otherwise known as the basement walk-out) . Sonja leaped for safety and almost made it but the Mud Monster grabbed her but could not hold on! I was not so lucky. As I ran across  it sucked me in. Dance has made my legs so strong I broke free after battling the monster of mud for what seemed like an hour. I finally made it out safe.

Thanks for listening to this Helen and Sonja Story*

That's it for this kids eye view…bye

* A reference to a Camille story. That is; a true story…with a little a tad I mean a LOT of exaggeration!

0 comments: